Senior - Qualified Storm Water Pollution Prevention Practitioner (QSP)/Qualified Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Developer (QSD) – Specialist
Sapphos Environmental, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time Senior QSP/QSD Specialist to supplement our in-house team. This position is an exempt, full-time, salaried position with our Pasadena office as its primary location.
- Develop Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans
- Prepare Industrial Waste Water Permits and Industrial Wastewater Surcharge reports
- Conduct field analyses, collect samples for water quality analyses
- Conduct environmental sampling, testing, and observations (primarily surface water, Stormwater, groundwater, wastewater, along with soils and sediments)
- Make field observations and perform data measurement and collection assignments
- Data management and analysis (compilation, manipulation, and evaluation of data)
- Develop and implement monitoring and reporting plans and field studies
- Experience conducting Phase 1 Environmental Site Assessments and Hazardous Materials Business Plans preferred
- Prior experience with CEQA/NEPA preferred
- Experience with CRM software (i.e., Salesforce)
- Ability to deliver presentation
- Bachelor’s degree in hydrology, environmental science, civil engineering or closely related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have knowledge of federal, state, and regional regulations pertaining to water quality/SWPPP.
- 8+ years of professional experience.
- Transportation, Recreation, or Renewable energy experience is desirable.
- Active QSP certification.
- Active QSD certification.
- Active 40 Hour HAZWOPER
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player, proactive, and organized.
- Can attend to and prioritize assignments to meet deadlines.
Qualified applicants only, please send a cover letter, writing sample (less than 3 pages), and resume to email@example.com